Having problems watching Pastor Steve's Preaching videos? Read through these suggestions. They may help.
1. Watch directly on YouTube (click the YouTube name on the bottom-right of the video)
2. Switch to another browser (Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
3. Try another device (switch from your computer to your phone, etc.)
4. If you're still having issues, check your internet speed: sometimes a slow connection can cause videos to "glitch" a little.
Reasons for this may include:
• too many people are using the internet in the location you are (home, work, etc.)
• too many people are using the internet in your community right now (such as evenings when people get off work)
• your internet connection is too slow
(verify this at www.speedtest.net – YouTube requires a minimum of 1Mbps connection speed or greater)